Friday, February 14, 2020

Pre Studio work

Pre Studio Work


a.

Title: Oscillate, isolate, contemplate
I don't think this is my best piece of creative work but it definitely has included some element that I never thought it would succeed. Below the wooden frame it has attached three rows of LED lights with a ultrasonic sensor to sense the distance of the audience. As the audience walk closer it gradually brightens. 


b.

This is a photo I found on Pinterest, the colourful roof and the composition of layering and evenness (asymmetrical) made me find this piece of architecture very interesting. It incorporated new ways to play with colour, it's never about the interior space or the exterior design of the building but a new challenging way of seeing design.


c.
Model: Racheal Zhang

Don't have a boyfriend to post, but a cute niece will do. She is that something beautiful in my life that I love. I can't point out the interesting element in this photo, but who wouldn't like a cute baby. 





P.S. Not sure which word is best 
The_kyza

Noun: engine/ agility/ momentum/ fabrication/ materialism

Verb: obstructing/ releasing/ expressing/ speeding

Adjective: reflective/ energetic/ leathery/ wild



Mountain and moon
Noun: Japan/ fan/ chandelier
Verb: dangling/ blowing
Adjective: elegant/ vintage/ classic


Trent Jansen Studio
Noun: destruction/ imperfection/ undulation/ collision
Verb: manipulating
Adjective: industrial



No comments:

Post a Comment